English Sentences Used in Our Daily Life.
Learn English sentences which we used in our daily routine. If you want to improve your English speaking in a short time, it’s really important to learn common phrases, expressions, and daily use sentences that native English speakers often use. If you master these everyday English phrases, you will be able to communicate flexibly in your daily life.
Some sentences used in English appear quite often and are very simple to use. Usually, all of them are in a form of a pattern, and knowing them well helps us to be better at speaking a language in daily life. Learning these common sentence and question patterns helps us with other people, in messaging or using e-mail.
30 Daily Use English Sentences:
1.$ 50. What size do you wear?
2. After the exam, students will have 12 days of vacation.
3. All of you please stand up and make a move.
4. Anyone who knows the answer should raise their fingers.
5. Are the books put in the bag?
6. Are you a doctor?
7. Besides, which kinds of sauces do you want?
8. Asim, what time is it now! Why are you regularly late for school?
9. Collect the book, which is $ 2 each, from the bookstore.
10. Did your friend come to school today?
11. Do air conditioners work?
12. Do you drink water?
13. English lesson is not very difficult
14. Glad to meet you.
15. Go straight. After 200 meters, you will see the bus stop. Get on the bus and get off at the hospital.
16. Great, what do you want, sir?
17. Have you had good lessons?
18. Hello, how can I help you?
19. Hello, I’m looking for red pants.
20. Here, please!
21. How can I go there?
22. How did you come to school on foot?
23. How many semesters are there during the year?
24. How much does it cost?
25. How would you like steaks to be cooked? Little or much?
26. I want to go to the metro station.
27. I want to go to the hospital.
28. I want to introduce myself.
29. I would like a steak with ranch sauce and cola.
30. I’ll buy chicken in the oven and some soup with it.