Learn 70+ example sentences of Present Simple tense in English. This lesson contains 70+ English example sentences in the use of simple present tense structure. The structure of Simple present tense is:
In the use of To Be:
- For Positive: S + am/is/are + predicate…
- For Negative: S + am/is/are + not + predicate…
- For Question: Am/Is/Are + S + predicate ?
In the use of Verb:
- For Positive: S + verb + object….
- For Negative: S + don’t/doesn’t + verb + object
- For Question: Do/Does + S + verb + object ?
1. He loves to play basketball.
2. He goes to school.
3. Does he go to school?
4. She writes an e-mail to her best friend.
5. He thinks he is very handsome.
6. It usually rains every day here.
7. It smells very delicious in the kitchen.
8. We generally sing songs altogether.
9. We go to a gallery every Sunday.
10. Does he write an email?
11. The sun rises in the east.
12. She goes to work by car.
13. It doesn’t rain here in the summer.
14. We cook every day.
15. We go to the gym club together.
16. You have a big house.
17. Do we know each other?
18. They sleep in the afternoon.
19. When do they usually talk to each other?
20. The children are at home.
21. The earth goes around the sun.
22. George brushes his teeth twice a day.
23. He gets up early every day.
24. They speak English in the USA.
25. I like reading detective stories.
26. I like geography and science.
27. She doesn’t study German on Monday.
28. Does she live in Paris?
29. He doesn’t teach math.
30. Cats hate water.
31. Every child likes ice cream.
32. My mother never lies.
33. The Earth is spherical.
34. She doesn’t use a computer.
35. It’s now a lot of winter in Russia.
36. We live in Texas.
37. You go on holiday every summer.
38. Do you like spaghetti?
39. My daughter does the laundry.
40. My brother takes out the trash.
41. The course starts next Sunday.
42. She swims every morning.
43. I don’t wash the dishes.
44. We see them every week.
45. I don’t like it.
46. She wants to be a dentist.
47. Cows eat grass.
48. My cat runs very fast.
49. She has a beehive full of bees.
50. My son lives in London.
51. They don’t have any money.
52. She plays basketball.
53. He catches the train every morning.
54. My sister works at the theater.
55. Michael doesn’t work.
56. How often do you see George?
57. She doesn’t see Peter every day.
58. My boyfriend loves this song.
59. My father doesn’t speak good English.
60. He goes to football every day.
61. California is not in the United Kingdom.
62. The Queen of England lives in Buckingham Palace.
63. Julie talks very fast.
64. My brother’s dog barks a lot.
65. Does he play tennis?
66. The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
67. Water freezes at 0°C.
68. I love my new pets.
69. We drink coffee every morning.
70. My Dad never works on the weekends.
71. She doesn’t teach chemistry.
72. I do love my new pets.
73. Mary brushes her teeth twice a day.
74. He drives to work.
75. Mary enjoys cooking.